Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using this website bbroll.com and services provided by BBRoll Inc.
Your use of bbroll.com, it's subdomains ("Site", "Website") and it’s services is subject to your compliance with this Terms of Service, as well as any other written agreement(s) between BBRoll Inc, 30 N Gould st Suite 24336 Sheridan, WY 82801 ("BBRoll") and you.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- 1.1. By using this Website or any services or products provided by BBRoll you, your authorized representative and/or any entity you hereby represent (“you”, “your”) are bound to comply with these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all these Terms of Service please leave the Website and don’t use services or products provided by BBRoll.
- 1.3. Throughout these Terms of Service reference to Partners and together with BBRoll Inc, "we", "us", “our”, means all owners, content contributors, licensees, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, suppliers, sponsors, advertisers, and other partners of the BBRoll Inc and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in producing, creating and/or delivering this Website and/or content and/or services available on this Website.
2. User Account Registration and Termination
- 2.1. To be capable of making purchases, purchasing subscriptions, licensing and downloading licensed content, upgrading licenses you may complete the registration process and create a User Account at BBRoll Website (“Account”).
- 2.2. During the registration process you may provide us with accurate and correctly filled information and complete the Email confirmation. You also agree to update this information in case any changes and keep it eligible.
- 2.3. You are strictly prohibited from providing us with a nonexistent email address or an email address which does not belong to you.
- 2.4. You are forbidden to impersonate another person or entity, or to mislead us in any way regarding your identity or payment method details.
- 2.5. As a Registered User you are responsible for keeping login data and account information confident. You may not allow any third-party to use or act under the Account registered by you. You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under the Account registered by you.
- 2.6. You agree to log out from your Account at the end of each session when you access our services.
- 2.7. You agree to immediately notify us about any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- 2.8. You are strictly prohibited from disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering, or working around technical limitations of Account, our Website or Services we provide.
- 2.9. We are not liable for any damage or loss howsoever arising from a Registered User’s failure to comply with these Terms of Service.
- 2.10. We reserve the right to provide you free services such as search engine, content previews, preview downloads and email notifications.
- 2.11. We reserve the right to restrict your access or terminate your Account in case you violate any restrictions, rules or obligations of these Terms of Service, as well as any other written agreement(s) between you and BBRoll Inc without any refunds and/or losses covering.
- 2.12. To close your Account by your initiative and for deleting your personal data from our database you may write to us by email email@example.com providing us with your request of closing your Account and deleting your personal data.
3. Ordering, Payment and Refund
- 3.1. Offer Details for the Clip Packs, Single clip downloads and Subscriptions are displayed on the Website.
- 3.2. Offer Details for any specific Offering or Service are non-binding until you complete the purchase.
- 3.3. Offer prices, details and conditions for that specific transaction are determined on the Order confirmation.
- 3.4. You understand and agree that we reserve the right to change prices, details, conditions and availability of our products, services and any other offers time to time with or without notifying you.
- 3.5. You agree to pay all fees defined on the Order confirmation.
- 3.6. You understand and agree that due to our products being digital with instant download availability considering your possibility to download previews of that Visual Content we do not provide any kind of Refunds under any circumstances. So that all the fees paid by you are non-refundable, non-creditable and non-cancelable except as otherwise provided in these Terms of Service or when required by law. At the same time you agree that we reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we do issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
- 3.7. Notice, that prices shown at bbroll.com do NOT include taxes. Purchaser shall be responsible for paying all sales, value added and any other taxes, duties, and charges imposed by any federal, state or local governmental jurisdictions. Purchaser shall pay all such sums free and clear of all deductions and withholdings whatsoever, unless the deduction or withholding is required by law.
- 3.8. Subscription services are billed according to the billing cycle specified in the Order. (For example annual upfront payment).
- 3.9. You agree that you are not relying on availability of any Subscription Services besides the current Subscription term.
- 3.10. You agree to provide us with correct credit card information and promptly notify us of any change in credit card information or change of payment method during the subscription term.
- 3.11. You acknowledge and agree that you will be billed using the billing method selected through the Account, the ordering process, or otherwise.
- 3.12. You understand and agree that failure to make payment to BBRoll being made unavailable to you use our Services or products and termination of this Agreement and the License.
- 3.13. You understand and agree that all payments hereunder shall be payable in U.S. dollars, unless other currency is indicated by us or our Third Party Providers.
4. Clip Pack, content download
- 4.1. You understand and agree that by purchasing a Single clip or any other Clip Pack of certain resolution you get a certain amount of Download Credits onto your Account as indicated in the offer. Those Download Credits of certain resolution allow you to license and download content in the amount of one clip (footage) of certain resolution per Download Credit.
- 4.2. The Download Credits within the Clip Pack pack are active for a year from the date of purchase, after this period the rest of the Downloads Credits (unused Download Credits) within the current Clip Pack will be canceled.
- 4.3. You understand and agree that the process of downloading and licensing content against credits is irreversible. Once you download content and spend Download Credit it can not be returned back.
- 4.4. Download Credits do NOT give you any permissions according to licensed content until you fill licensee information and download this content.
- 4.5. You understand and agree that by downloading content whether with Download Credits or Subscription you get a standard BBRoll license.
- 4.6. In case you are going to use content besides Standard BBRoll License limitations you may upgrade this license. For more information about licensing thoroughly read our License Agreement.
5. Subscription Terms and Renewals
- 5.1. You understand and agree that your subscription will persist continuously until terminated in compliance with these Terms of Service.
- 5.2. Initial Subscription Term is the initial period during which You are obligated to pay for the Subscription Service equal to the billing frequency identified on the Order Confirmation.
- 5.3. You understand and agree that all Subscription Services will automatically renew for additional subscription periods of equal length to the Opening Subscription Term until you notify us of your intention not to renew within 14 days before renewal.
- 5.4. You also understand and agree that Pricing and Offer Details for each Renewal Term indicated at the price page on the Website as well as all other terms and conditions set forth in such Offer Details shall be applied within the Subscription.
- 5.5. You agree that that BBRoll directly or through Third Party Providers may bill your credit or debit card for each Renewal Term prior to or at the day of expiration the initial Subscription Term or then-current Renewal Term.
- 5.6. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Offer Details displayed on the Website for pricing and other changes.
- 5.7. We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at any time after noticing you.
- 5.8. You can cancel Subscription any time through the Account or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call at +1 (858) 732-4640 and asking the manager for cancellation.
6. Reasonable Use Rules
- 6.1. We prepared these Reasonable Use Rules for you to understand the intended and permissible uses of our Services, as well as to prevent exploitation, fraud, and abuse of unlimited Subscription plans and all Services provided by us and to ensure that our Services are available to all of our Users. These rules also help to prevent unlicensed use of the content.
- 6.2. By using BBRoll Website and Services you agree to comply with these Reasonable Use Policy. You also understand and agree that being signed up for unlimited downloads you are still subject to the Reasonable Use Policy.
- 6.3. We may determine that abnormal, unreasonable or unfair usage is occurring, and may take certain steps, including suspension or termination of your Account, even if the number of some actions under your Account is not excessive, but usage patterns during more than one month reflect excessive regarding Preview Downloads or/and Search requests or/and Content Downloads.
- 7.1. With any questions or concerns regarding this Terms of Service please contact us at email@example.com.
Last update: Aug 29, 2022